Seriously Delicious Coffee Recipes For The Coffee Enthusiast
Coffee has such an irresistible flavor, and mixing it with other simple ingredients brings out the flavor even more. If you’re a coffee lover you are going to enjoy these seriously tasty coffee recipes that will get you hooked.
Mint Cocoa Coffee
- 1 ounce of chocolate mint liquear
- Dash of shaved chocolate
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Regular coffee or try Dutch Chocolate Decaf flavored coffee
A great, calming coffee to have after dinner. Brew your regular coffee and add the liquear into your cup. Add some whipping cream (if desired) and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
- 1 teapsoon of sugar
- 1 jigger of Irish Whiskey
- 2/3 cup of coffee or flavored Irish Creme coffee
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream, lightly whipped
This recipe is great after a nice meal. Pre-heat the glass with hot water (for about a minute). Throw away the hot water and add the hot coffee and sugar, and stir. Add the whiskey, and top with the whipping cream. Dark coffee’s are best for this recipe.
- 1 pint of coffee ice cream
- 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional)
- 4 to 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Instant coffee powder
A great cooling summer time drink. Add the coffee ice cream, rum and coffee grinds into a blender and blend on high until it becomes smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture into a tall glass, and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add a light sprinkling of instant coffee powder and serve.
Spiced Orange Coffee
- 1 teaspoon fresh, grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 whole cloves
- Regular amount of your usual coffee (or try Swiss Chocolate Orange flavored coffee)
A great recipe for cold winter days. Add all the ingredients together into a pan and allow it to simmer for a few minutes so that all the flavors infuse into the coffee. Place a slice of orange at the bottom or your cup, and then pour in the coffee (through a strainer). Add sugar and cream (or milk) to taste, and top with whipping cream, and sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg and/or cinnamon as desired.
- 1 cup of coffee or try Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee
- 1 egg yoke
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Dash of nutmeg
A great drink for the holiday season. Beat the sugar and egg yoke together. Place cream in a saucepan and heat over low setting, making sure not to not burn it. Wisk the egg mixture into the warmed cream, and heat until hot. Add coffee to mugs and top with the cream mixture. Garnish the coffee with nutmeg.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softenend
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup prepared cold coffee
Blend hot coffee and chocolate syrup in blender. Blend until smooth. Cool the mixture to room temperature. Pour the mixture into a medium bowl. Add the softened ice cream and cold coffee. With a rotary beater, beat until smooth. Spoon into tall glasses and serve immediately.